Club Aim and Mission Statement
Trentham Canoe Club is an inclusive organisation that aims to promote both competitive and recreational paddlesports activities for all.
The objectives of the Club are;
- To promote paddlesports activities in Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent;
- To encourage community participation in paddlesports;
- To ensure a duty of care to all members of the club;
- To provide all its services in a way that is fair to everyone;
- To ensure that all present and future members receive fair and equal treatment.